Join the Washington DC Ophthalmological Society today and enjoy these benefits
- Educational Opportunities. The society holds quarterly dinner meetings at which nationally recognized doctors discuss issues relating to the field of ophthalmology. Participation in these meetings may qualify members for CME credit, at no charge.
- Insurance Discounts. WDCMOS members who are also Ophthalmic Mutual Insurance Company (OMIC) policy holders are eligible to receive up to a 10% risk management premium discount per year.
- American Academy of Ophthalmology. The society has representation in the form of a councilor to the American Academy of Ophthalmology. This representative can express the needs and interests of local members and affect national eye care policy.
- Professional Camaraderie. Perhaps the greatest benefit of society membership is the professional sharing at meetings and other functions.
- Free Website Directory Listing. As a service to the community, members of the society are listed by specialty and fields of interest on the society’s website.